We want our guests have a pleasant stay. We are proud of our town, its solitude and the natural environment! Our goal: a quiet park, with common courtesies extended to all our neighbors.
• Occupancy limited to: 1 RV/Travel Trailer & 1 Tent OR 2 Tents.
• Fees must be paid within 1 hour of site selection.
• Site must be occupied once the fees have been paid.
• No more than 2 vehicles per site. Additional vehicles and trailers must be parked in the designated parking lot.
• Ground covers may not exceed the length and width of the RV’s awning.
• No firewood originating more than 25 miles from the campground is permitted.
• Fires must be built in fire rings only.
• No burning of garbage.
• Fires must be attended at all times and extinguished when campers not physically present.
• No tree or brush cutting allowed.
• Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7 am.
• No discharging firearms, BB guns, fireworks or bows in the Campground or Park.
• Animals must be leashed and under control. Pet waste must be bagged and disposed of in the dumpster.
• Dumping of gray water and/or black water on the ground is prohibited.
• Washing vehicles, including trailers is prohibited (ATV’s OK).
• ATV’s must be kept on the gravel. Damage or destruction to roads and grounds will result in eviction.
• Check out time is 11:00 am.